Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Need To Explain

I just feel the need to explain myself. I am reading some of these stories and God they make me look like such a freak. They show me completely making a fool of myself over and over again. They really seem unbelievable, but believe me they are all one hundred percent true. You can’t make this shit up.
I think if a psychiatrist was reading these he would have me locked up. They would think that I am a complete risk to myself. It’s not that I’m crazy, well I guess I am a little crazy. We all are in our own way. It’s not that I am dangerous. Though sometimes I end up in dangerous situations. It’s just that I am looking for love in all the wrong places. And I mean ALL the wrong places. Places in which you don’t look for anything let alone love.
I think what I am is a hopeless romantic klutz. But it’s just who I am. These are my stories. My day to days. These are my thoughts, my actions, my fears, my hopes, my laughter, my point of view. The stories may be rough the grammar a bit sophomoric, but they are written from the heart. There are no pretenses, no intensions. I did not go through them with a red pen and try to spice them up. They are rough, raw, real, and ready.
I don’t claim to be a literary person, heck I would be the first to admit that I hate to read. I’m just a Gay Hot Mess that, through many years of embarrassing moments and broken hearts, has learned to look at the situation and find the humor. My life makes me laugh...I hope you laugh too.

No comments:

Post a Comment